Doubt with activation key

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
tapiasdiaz

Doubt with activation key

Post by tapiasdiaz »

Good day. My two brothers and I want to acquire the Prepard V3 legally for our aeronautical studies, but we only have money to acquire an academic license. We want to make the purchase but we are afraid that the simulator will not receive the same password from all three of us. Can you help us?
downscc

Re: Doubt with activation key

Post by downscc »

Your question requires another question, are the three of you going to use P3D on the same machine?

The EULA reads, to paraphrase, use is restricted to a single machine, by not more than one person at a time, in connection with academic education yada yada.
Dan Downs
KCRP
tapiasdiaz

Post by tapiasdiaz »

downscc wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:44 pm Your question requires another question, are the three of you going to use P3D on the same machine?

The EULA reads, to paraphrase, use is restricted to a single machine, by not more than one person at a time, in connection with academic education yada yada.
We have two computers to use, the idea is to use it on both
downscc

Post by downscc »

Two computers... is clearly not permitted by the EULA. Now I'm not a lawyer nor do I speak for LM but the EULA is pretty easy to read.
Dan Downs
KCRP
tapiasdiaz

Post by tapiasdiaz »

downscc wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:27 pm Two computers... is clearly not permitted by the EULA. Now I'm not a lawyer nor do I speak for LM but the EULA is pretty easy to read.
Do you know if LM puts out its products on sale? How often approximately?
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

Approximately never.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.