Just fly ...

Forum for Prepar3D users to share videos they have recorded of Prepar3D.
Rob Ainscough

Just fly ...

Post by Rob Ainscough »

No plan, just go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0POifw1k8Q

Cheers, Rob.
Rob Ainscough
FSRobert

Re: Just fly ...

Post by FSRobert »

It´s all about Just Flying Rob as you said. You do it so well along with a knockout flight enviroment!
Rob Ainscough

Post by Rob Ainscough »

Thanks Robert ... we're heading out to the UK on Monday (Oct 28th) ... England, Scotland, Ireland ... wanted to go out your way Sweden, Italy, Germany but unfortunately not enough time so we'll have to make that next year's priority. Would be great to meet up with you and Umberto (FSDT) and hopefully you can introduce us to Sweden.

Cheers, Rob.
Rob Ainscough
FSRobert

Post by FSRobert »

Will be so great to meet up with you here in Fantastic Stockholm Rob...looking forward to it.

Have a great trip to Europe. I was in London on back in August of this year and visited Abbey Road Studios on the very day the Beatles took that iconic walk in the crosswalk for the Album cover ( Abbey Road ) I was lucky enough to go into the studios and attended a lecture about the studios itself and of course The Beatles.

Drink a Guinness Beer or two for me. Nothing better than going into a pub and getting Bangers and Mash and a extra cold Guinness and if you meet up with Bono in Ireland give him a high five for me. :)