Windshield Rain Effects Aren't Visible

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Martyson

Re: Windshield Rain Effects Aren't Visible

Post by Martyson »

modology wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:05 am So I restored the shaders (new file generated) but the rain effects remain missing the the virtual cockpit. I think it's also worth mentioning that I hear the rain hitting the windshield, but I just don't see it.
Maybe do a full P3D uninstall / reinstall and do all testing in a default P3D setup before adding any new Add-on software.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
modology

Post by modology »

I've contacted them before opening this topic, unfortunatley nothing they told me to do solved my issue. I just did a clean uninstall of TomatoShade just now, and restored all my shaders, however the problem still persists, so my guess is it isn't related to TomatoShade.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

modology wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:17 am I've contacted them before opening this topic, unfortunatley nothing they told me to do solved my issue. I just did a clean uninstall of TomatoShade just now, and restored all my shaders, however the problem still persists, so my guess is it isn't related to TomatoShade.
Hard to tell what is going on with your modified P3D setup.

Maybe do a full P3D uninstall / reinstall and do all testing in a default P3D setup before adding any new Add-on software
Best Regards,
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

I had a look at the FSX Baron on a rainy day to checkout raindrops on the windshield and the wet runway look in 2D and VC cockpit.

Best Regards,