Prepar3d 4.4 Does not start

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
meteonal

Prepar3d 4.4 Does not start

Post by meteonal »

When I click the shortcut of prepar3d I can not see startup screen and program does not start . In the task Manager I see prepar3d in the background process. I delete it and run again and If I try may be 10 time I succeed to run. I delete generated files and try again , result does not change. What can I do ?
Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Re: Prepar3d 4.4 Does not start

Post by Brady Butler »

Hello meteonal,

To have us assist you further, could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps? Also, can you provide the details of your system?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
meteonal

Re: Prepar3d 4.4 Does not start

Post by meteonal »

Hi

I solved something but problem contioue partly. After deleting general files, there is no proplem relating running of program It runs everytime. Then I reload old scenery file, dll.xml file and exe.xml file and program run again without any problem. But after a few days later, it start to run after a few try again. DUring this period I have not loaded any addon. Nothing change but problem starts.

Mete