Where are the POH Manuals?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
maajr57

Where are the POH Manuals?

Post by maajr57 »

Don't we get any documentation or instructions about how to fly the aircraft or submersibles or drones that come with Prepar3d? Really? Is that possible because I can't find them.
IanHarr

Re: Where are the POH Manuals?

Post by IanHarr »

Try the Lockheed Martin "Learning centre" option in the Windows menu.
Not manuals as such but should tell you.
maajr57

Post by maajr57 »

Already looked there. They are not there. The fact that I haven't gotten an answer to what should be a simple question tells me that there aren't any. Seems hard to believe.
DaveWG

Post by DaveWG »

The ones that are available are in Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem
maajr57

Post by maajr57 »

Where is the Ecosystem? does that mean I have to search the internet to find them from some other source?
I did find some documentation for the Lockheed Martin planes. I found them in the plane folders in the form of HTM files.
One Reference and one checklist.
maajr57

Post by maajr57 »

In the folder C-130 Base there is a folder called Manual. In that folder is a PDF Manual for the C-130 series of planes!!!
If only all the planes had this kind of documentation!
js6033

Post by js6033 »

I do think this is a general miss in almost all aircrafts. Very bad. In the aicrafts aircraft.cfg file, section [Reference Speed] you find the most critical speeds. Take flaps_up_stall_speed times 1.3 and you have the approach speed. Important speed when landing.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

maajr57 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:46 am Where is the Ecosystem? does that mean I have to search the internet to find them from some other source?
I did find some documentation for the Lockheed Martin planes. I found them in the plane folders in the form of HTM files.
One Reference and one checklist.
"Where is the Ecosystem?"

As DvavWG mentioned:

Your drive letter path to P3D\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem

example:
C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
maajr57

Post by maajr57 »

Thank you both DaveWG and Vaughan. I did find a few more Documentation Manuals. Very helpful. I also went back and found 3 uses of the word ecosystem in the Learning Center, one of which referred to the Ecosystem Folder. I guess I missed it!!!