MULITPLAYER 4.4

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
BlueBird1

MULITPLAYER 4.4

Post by BlueBird1 »

Hi all,
A friend of mine, we both have Win10, P3d V4.4, are trying to direct connect using the instructions in the manual. Ie we tried with my IP address, we tried with his... no rooms show up and no luck connecting at all. The instructions seem straight forward. Are we missing something?? We are trying to hook up and fly together.

Thanks on any assistance.

Respectfully,
Bill
aeronauta

Re: MULITPLAYER 4.4

Post by aeronauta »

Port forwarding in the router and FireWall settings are the main problems...

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
BlueBird1

Post by BlueBird1 »

Since have never done that, do you have any guidance or instructions on that... thanks
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Search (Google) port forwarding for you router and there will be instructions on how to do it.. , To see if the firewall is the problem , temporarily disable it and try , if it works you will have to create an inbound rule allowing access to pepar3d.exe.

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
BlueBird1

Post by BlueBird1 »

Thanks aeronauta will give it a shot m(fingers crossed) and let you know. Thanks on assistance as well.
Respectfully,
Bill
brycesingh

Post by brycesingh »

BlueBird1 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:13 pm Hi all,
A friend of mine, we both have Win10, P3d V4.4, are trying to direct connect using the instructions in the manual. Ie we tried with my IP address, we tried with his... no rooms show up and no luck connecting at all. The instructions seem straight forward. Are we missing something?? We are trying to hook up and fly together.

Thanks on any assistance.

Respectfully,
Bill
Is your issue resolved?
BlueBird1

Post by BlueBird1 »

no not resolved......right now using FSHost in the meantime....