Aerosoft Nice Scenery

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
pelsrijcken

Aerosoft Nice Scenery

Post by pelsrijcken »

Hello,

I own a FSX-version of Aerosoft Nice Scenery; up to P3d V4.3 no problems, installed it with Migration Tool. With V4.3 things go wrong. When choosing Nice, I get a grey screen and CTD.
Anyone has the same problem? Anyone has a solution?
nealmac

Re: Aerosoft Nice Scenery

Post by nealmac »

But it's not compatible with P3Dv4. In fact they clearly state that it's built for FSX and FS2004 only. I realise some older sceneries like this can work perfectly fine in older versions of P3D, but P3Dv4 is a completely new sim. It's 64bit, so many older sceneries will cause problems, and can really mess up your setup. First of all I'd try uninstalling it and see does it get rid of your CTD. And if so, I wouldn't ever try installing a scenery that's not compatible with P3Dv4 again.
Best Regards,

Neal McCullough.
pelsrijcken

Post by pelsrijcken »

Hello Neal,

Thanks, that's a very clear answer. Deleting the scenery stopped the CTD, so I'll have to buy a compatible version.

Kind regards, Koosch.
Merlin59

Post by Merlin59 »

Unfortunately they don't yet make Nice in a compatible version. Hope they eventually will as I also hated to lose that scenery. They make many others that are though. Might want to check them out in the meantime.
nealmac

Post by nealmac »

JustSim does a pretty good Nice scenery. I have it on my system and it looks good. Not overly expensive either, I think it cost less than €20, about a year ago.
Best Regards,

Neal McCullough.