4.2: SimConnect window doesn't stay on screen

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Martyson

Re: 4.2: SimConnect window doesn't stay on screen

Post by Martyson »

J van E wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:35 pm
Martyson wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:08 pm Previously I had not tested Pro-ATC because their forum mentioned that their next update is not ready yet.
So, I am waiting for them to test their software with P3Dv4.2 and release their next update.
Late reply but yesterday the developers of ProATC said they can't fix this problem: LM has to fix it. So even the upcoming update of ProATC will have this problem!
Before I updated to P3Dv4.2 I created a list of all software that had to be updated before I would install the update.
ProAtc was not on the list.

At any rate, LM leaves the legacy version of the software in my account if a situation develops where I have to uninstall any update and revert to a previous version. That has never happened yet.

Note:
On my setup I can still use ProATC in FSX or P3Dv3 or reassign the ProATC Keys as mentioned as a work around for P3Dv4.2.
ProATC has not yet released their update for P3Dv4.2.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
snooty83

Post by snooty83 »

Any news from the developers. the problem is really annoying. Greetings Dani
Brad Shiver
Lockheed Martin

Post by Brad Shiver »

Hey Dani,

We do have a fix for this issue planned in the next release. Thanks to everyone for the additional information in helping us track down this issue.

-Brad
snooty83

Post by snooty83 »

will it take a long time?
Greetings Dani