MS COMBAT SIM PACIFIC

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
klkriner

MS COMBAT SIM PACIFIC

Post by klkriner »

Can I duplicate or import MS combat flight sim 2 Pacific scenarios and aircraft in Prepar3D? I am working on a very accurate F6F simulator and have activated a lot of cockpit switches and functions but have some limits with Pacific and worried that since it is over 16 years old ( and no support )I should be looking for an alternate more stable, supported platform to match current operating systems (Windows 10). I am also using DTA integrated boards ( they are seen as a control stick) to control switches and functions but Pacific will only recognize one control stick in it's settings window. Windows settings sees all of the control boards but Pacific only sees one. Our flight simulator is used to display and preserve the WWII Pacific air battles, namely Guadalcanal Henderson field. So the main question is...can I create or duplicate MSFS Pacific scenarios and aircraft in Prepar3D ?
Warbird-1969

Re: MS COMBAT SIM PACIFIC

Post by Warbird-1969 »

well,
CFS2 airplanes will not be compatible with P3D you can make them flying in FS2004 (if i well remember)
for P3D , i know some scenery (Midway, the salomons islands 1943 and overs)
for the Hellcat , the only one i know is the Vertigo Studio F6F (great plane ) compatible with P3D
roger-wilco-66

Post by roger-wilco-66 »

Solomon 1943:

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download:
http://www.sim-outhouse.net/downloads/s ... 943-V2.zip

Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download:
http://www.sim-outhouse.net/downloads/s ... -02-05.zip

It has come into it's age and is due for an update, but if you fly around Barakoma and New Georgia (Munda, etc) it's still good!

Cheers
Mark
Warbird-1969

Post by Warbird-1969 »

thx for the links Roger ...
forget to put them in ....
Jay Dunn

Post by Jay Dunn »

I have the same request, is there a way to have WWII Combat with P3D V3, Like the P-38 or add on F4U etc. Looking for a way to have several simulators in the same room shoot each other or shoot a common enemy ship or attack and enemy airfield or naval base etc. The closest thing I found it the firefighter where you water bomb a forest fire.
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Jay I suggest you get your group of people (in the same room with a LAN or at each house via IP) using JoinFS (you can mix fsx p3d and Xplane), then have the same scenery and any AC you can get for P3D (with TacPack!), AICarriers .NET, and shoot yourselves to your hearts content!!!

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB