geting frstrated with multi player

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
nat737supper

geting frstrated with multi player

Post by nat737supper »

right so I have found I caint use my p3d multiplayer with pmdg 737. my other to friends can host a session in there 737 from pmdg.

this is what happens to me so I sign in it loads.
it then comes to a screen that allows me to host.
I put my details in tried with password and no password
I hit go it asks if I what to lunch disputable session I hit yes
it then instantly says do you want to go back to the lobby
if I say yes it gose back to loby but if I choose no it shuts down p3d

please help
nat737supper

Re: geting frstrated with multi player

Post by nat737supper »

two froum post and no replay dose anyone even use the multiplayer section on the p3d fourms if anyone has idea please let me know
nat737supper

Post by nat737supper »

update
so we have determined that all the ports have be port forwarded
firewall is off
antivirus is of and disabled
can host load multi player with default aircraft Just not pmdg 737 (we are not trying to share this aircraft) we are doing spate flights in are 737;s

when hosting it gets stuck on players data than crash to desk to no warnings just shuts down
as soon as you hit go it ask if I want to return back to the lobby as i hit go am sure its not meant to do that as my friends dose not do that.
Clifton Crane
Lockheed Martin

Post by Clifton Crane »

nat737supper,

Sorry for your troubles. Which operating system are you using? You say do not experience this issue with default aircraft. Do you experience this issue with all add-on aircraft or specifically the PMDG 737?

Thanks.
Clifton Crane
Prepar3D® Software Engineer Sr.
nat737supper

Post by nat737supper »

windows 10 defalt aircaft are fine but not the pmdg737 if I try to hoast with the 737 or connect to the host as soon as I hit go t ask straight away if I want to go back to the lobby
Kayla Dillon

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

We suggest contacting PMDG with an issue like this. The 737 was not developed by us. If there is a specific error message being thrown, we can try to help; however, contacting PMDG will likely yield more precise help.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
nat737supper

Post by nat737supper »

there are no errors nothing to do with pmdg as all my friends can do it no problem it is p3d multiplayer that is the issue and to be fair they would just tell me to contct p3d witch by the way the already have
nat737supper

Post by nat737supper »

nat737supper wrote:there are no errors nothing to do with pmdg as all my friends can do it no problem it is p3d multiplayer that is the issue and to be fair they would just tell me to contct p3d witch by the way the already have
also tried with all other pay were aircraft includeing pmgd777 and it works just not the 737
nat737supper

Post by nat737supper »

update from pmdg

Not sure what the error is here, but connecting to a server is not a function that we provide. That's a P3D function.
nat737supper

Post by nat737supper »

I have mailed p3d no answer and forums no one knows what the problem is it seems come one someone must know what it is?
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

"there are no errors nothing to do with pmdg as all my friends can do it no problem"
quoting you.. there is definitely no problem with P3D or PMDG, hence the problem is with your setup...

Maybe reinstall client and content and see...

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
FSMP

Post by FSMP »

I believe that if you contact/ask PMDG, they will inform you that the PMDG 737 does NOT support Multiplayer, and that you will find significant issues, if you try to use the PMDG 737 in a multiplayer session (as you seem to have experienced already).

Geoff
nat737supper

Post by nat737supper »

i did contct them and as i stated earlyer they said it was nothing to do with them it is p3d and no they did not say it was noot contactable in multiplayer this is because it is 5 frieds of mine are able to run flawlessly
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

You seem not to read the posts, if 5 of your friends can run flawlessly, the problem must be in your setup not P3D... maybe your friends can help you sort it out..

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
uksfpred

Post by uksfpred »

what your asking is for a fix that wont exist as it isn't a problem for anyone else, saying PMDG or P3D is at fault is not correct >

would have to agree with that last post.

if your that determined to get this to work, I would try re-install P3D and PMDG and start again.

yes i know it will take time, but what have you got to lose by trying.