AI TRAFFIC TAXI SPEED INCREASE

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
abranpuko

Post by abranpuko »

Hello!!!

Could someone find the way to increase AI TAXI SPEED? I suposse it cannot be difficult. Before, in FSX, we could do it but now, is there any possibiliy?

Really Thanks.

stevefocus

Re: AI TRAFFIC TAXI SPEED INCREASE

Post by stevefocus »

I know it's been a while since this question has been asked any chance of a response please.
P3Dv4.5, Windows 10 64bit, i7 6700k@4.6GHz, Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme, Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti, 32GB Corsair Vengeance@3200MHz, 1TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4, 512GB OCZ Vector, 480GB OCZ Vector 150, Corsair 900D, Corsair AX1200i, Acer X34
jostytosty

Post by jostytosty »

It can shurely be done, I've read about it, the solution will be the same as in FSX. I will comeback on this tomorrow.
jostytosty

Post by jostytosty »

promised you a miracle it seems :(
been surching my files but did'nt find it.
I'm shure however it can be done, i know some have speeded up the taxiing.
However I'm sorry not to be able to give a positive solution.

Found this on ASIM:
Hi, In Fs2004 I used a tool called "Flusifix". there I could adjust the taxi speed. In "Flusifix 2006" for FSX there is also an feature to speed up the taxi.I´m actually do not know the link, but a search should give it to you.

it's here:
http://www.wolfgang-picheta.de/flusifix_en.htm

Flusifix is a German made Swissknife for FSX and will work in P3D however you will have to check that the program points to the correct directoiries.
jaws1948

Post by jaws1948 »

How did you get it to recognize P3D. I browsed to my P3D which is in c:\prepar3d and Flusifix couldn't find the installation.