FsPassengers soon on Prepar3D

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
DanSteph

FsPassengers soon on Prepar3D

Post by DanSteph »

FsPassengers is an award winning addon developed originally for Fs9 then FsX, FsX steam and soon on Prepar3D 2.5 and 3.0. It's planned at last for Christmas 2015 and you can read here about it's development and release date.

Some of FsPassengers features
  • 1211 crew and co-pilot announcements + in-flight enhancement sounds.
  • Unique and challenging failures (as belly landing in case of gear failure, no other add-on offer that).
  • Full and detailed flight reports
  • An economic mode, your company's success is entirely tied to your flight results.
  • A career mode for Pilot: fly like a professional and be promoted or make odd mistake and be downgraded.
  • Fully configurable, you can fly without career or economic mode, set percentage of failure etc. etc.
  • etc. etc. (too much to list here :)

The main feature: Human factor & Realism enhancement
  • In Prepar3D there are almost no constraints, charge, rules and obligation for pilots. You can shake your aircraft, make a tail strike during take-off, land off strip, push back with full engines, exceed VNE or VFE, forget your instruments or flaps, nobody will ever notice and you can still pretend you are a great pilot because you just landed in one piece.
  • In Reality you must take great care not to exceed any limitation, fly smoothly, be precise, monitor your instruments and never forget any vital operation. This additional brain charge (well known in real aviation as the human factor) leads to errors paid cash, with money, career or... human life.
    With FsPassengers every pilot action is noticed, you are not alone in the sky anymore !
The heart of FsPassengers : Flight Reports

FsPassengers can record your flights and you'll be rewarded and pursue a great career or be fined, and even downgraded if you do odd things. Your company may even bankrupt (in economic mode) if you damage your aircraft or if your company's reputation is bad because of your odd flights.

All the Flight Reports first contain detailed data on your flight:

Then the passengers opinion will determine your company's reputation. You can provide a number of goodies to please them even more and they will notice everything: shaky flight, weather, service etc.

Finally your performance, income (in economic mode) and result:

You can not forget any more to close a door before take-off and laugh because no-one noticed...

And it might be worse than that....

It's easy to miss a bird strike during take-off on an airliner, but missing the oil instrument showing a temperature anomaly leading to an unmanaged engine flame-out was a major pilot error...

You may not record a flight, but may also perform better than this pilot and have a look at your instruments... lesson learnt.

And well learnt, hopefully. :)

You can determine your company's profile, ticket prices, product quality, (low cost, normal etc. etc. This is why the pax on the previous report qualify the service as "bad", the product are low quality on this company)
Company reputation, number of flights made from one airport, quality and prices will determine how much passengers want to board your aircraft at each flight:

During flight a fully customisable mini panel provides you with informations and helps flight management (Temporary flight report is available too):

Follow up your career and flights:

Well... there are plenty of unique features; such as tire explosion, landing gear failure, dialogs etc. etc: (images taken on FsX version)

Example of payload loader when starting a FsPassengers Flight:

The main menu:

In flight sounds and crew announcements

Each "Crew pack" contains 135 announcements, from safety to food service, co-pilot thought, passengers reations etc... etc.. You can have an excerpt on this trailer video on FsX (recorded long ago):

Soon on Prepar3D 2.5 and 3.0 (And deeply sorry for the typos, English is not my mother tongue )
http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read. ... 52&stick=1

Dan
(author of FsPassengers)
DanSteph

Re: FsPassengers soon on Prepar3D

Post by DanSteph »

Just to say that I changed the dialogs style now. I'll update the screenshots when I'll have a fixed version.
Beta test will start soon.
DanSteph

Post by DanSteph »

A lot of change where made, see here (those changes are included in the P3D version)
http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=update&product=fsx

Also a pre-release of Fsx/Steam new version available here show the news dialogs style:
http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read. ... 26&t=53426
Last edited by DanSteph on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DanSteph

Post by DanSteph »

Development News

The Beta Test will start soon on Prepar3D if you want to apply see here:
http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read. ... 652&page=4
Adam Breed
Lockheed Martin

Post by Adam Breed »

I look forward to trying it out!

Regards,
Adam
Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager
DanSteph

Post by DanSteph »

Thanks Adam,

If any of the team member at Lockheed need a free unlock code for test purpose, let me know.
And for peoples that are tight on money I recall I make personalized rebate since years,
it will work also for the Prepar3D version:
http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq ... uestion=29

FsPassengersP3D is right on schedule. Planned release date is still Christmas.

Kind regards

Dan
DanSteph

Post by DanSteph »

FsPassengers for Prepar3D v2 and v3 was released today.
If you bough already FsPassengersX or FsPassengers 2004 you have a 25% OFF rebate.

To download the FREE demo, see this page:
http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=download

Kind regards

Dan
(Author of FsPassengers)
Rob Ainscough

Post by Rob Ainscough »

Excellent, add more purpose to flights.

Cheers, Rob.
Rob Ainscough
DanSteph

Post by DanSteph »

The devellopment continue of course

On the P3D first release I forgot the menu feature that allow you to export your flight to VA,
this will be corrected in the incoming version due within 10 days.
A version check is done when you start a flight so you'll be warned that the new version is available
(if you didn't disable this option)

I maintain a "dev blog" here where you can see the incoming feature/corrections:
http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read. ... 25&t=53625

By requests I modified the "advanced fuel" that you can find on the payload dialog:

You can now load fuel with bars OR by entering the number in the dialog. The unit will be the one you choosed in option (liter, lbs, gallon or kg)

I'll also modify the "welcome aboard" announcment so it play only when the door is closed and will maybe
add sound IA options so you can fine tune when the automatic sound play. (some may want the "end flight"
only when the engines shutdown while others may preffer the parking brake as trigger)