New version (4.2.0) of FSFlyingSchool Pro 2015 for Prepar3Dv2

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
JeffPreston

Post by JeffPreston »

Hi Folks:

More new features in our new version 4.2.0!

We’ve just published a new version of our product which also incorporates free demos of the:

Detail Pack for A2A Cherokee
Detail Pack for Twin Otter Extended

…for FSFlyingSchool Pro 2015 for Prepar3Dv2.

These packs add a layer of extra detail in the experience with the instructor when flying these planes in P3Dv2.

(FSFlyingSchool can be used with any powered airplane - some are dealt with in extra detail)

There are now extra-detail packs for 11 planes built into the product, with the 2 airplane detail packs mentioned above available as options.

In addition to FSFlyingSchool Pro 2015’s detailed analysis of your flights, you’ll hear extra advice and warnings all specific to the aircraft in the detail packs.

Cherokee
Fuel management, pitot heat, carb heat, throttle, mixture, fuel pump, primer, flap speeds, starting the engines, before takeoff procedures, landing techniques, shutting down and much more.

Twin Otter Extended
Weight management, avoiding engine fires, yaw damper, thrust levers, anti-ice, autofeather, flap speeds, propeller levers, before takeoff procedures, starting the engines, landing techniques and much more.

Full details and free demo – with no time limit – at…

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/features- ... or-p34.asp

Have fun folks! ;)
jcplaza

Re: New version (4.2.0) of FSFlyingSchool Pro 2015 for Prepar3Dv2

Post by jcplaza »

Hello. Does it work with PREPAR3D V3?
JeffPreston

Re: New version (4.2.0) of FSFlyingSchool Pro 2015 for Prepar3Dv2

Post by JeffPreston »

Hi - sorry for the delay - again I thought I was subscribed to get notification (my fault!)

FSFS PRO 2015 for P3Dv2 does not support P3Dv3, but our new version does - and has a great many more features.

I've described it here today...

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=116725