FlightControlReplay Professional Edition October Update

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
FlightOnFly

FlightControlReplay Professional Edition October Update

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hello,

i m preparing release of FlightControlReplay October update that introduce performance fixes in PREPAR3D v4.1!

REAL TIME SMOOTH MOVEMENT using Recorded Flight and PlayASAI feature! You ll can fly in Formation with prerecorded flight with smoothness and you ll can see your Recorded Flight using ALL CameraViews you want!!

In Prepar3d v4.1 you ll can record , play and choose every camera view(Spot, locked spot, tower view, VC ...) without jitter issue !

Only in P3D v4.1 because finally Lockheed fixed a bug that it was introduced since FSX and i was able to use full potential of SDK.
FlightControlReplay Developer
FlightOnFly

Re: FlightControlReplay Professional Edition October Update

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hello,

i m proud to announce the release of FlightControlReplay v3.5 October 17 Update.
Complete changelog:

Build 3.5.1710.11:
- New optimized algorithm for PlayASAI feature and standard Replay that increase performance in P3D v4.1.
- Bugfix in Options management. Now you can define not all Device Shortcuts but only shortcut you really need. Now you can also choose "No Device" option if you dont use Device Shortcut mapping feaature.
FlightOnFly

Re: FlightControlReplay Professional Edition October Update

Post by FlightOnFly »

Hi all!

I m happy to share that FlightControlReplay v4 it is in alpha stage ! Soon i ll reveal new features included !

There will be also a new hardware integration im working on it started a couple of months ago!

Last thing i can share with you this time it is a big support from Microsoft. In 2018 FlightControlReplay will bring all us in a new era :

MIXED REALITY (more to come soon!)

Will be FREE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!

Stay tuned :-)