REX Worldwide Airports HD

Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
rstough

REX Worldwide Airports HD

Post by rstough »

REX Worldwide Airports HD is an extensive photo real global airport graphics package created from real-world airport structures and supporting environments. Customize and transform over 24,000+ default airports with ease. With over 6GB of highly detailed airport environments, the possibilities are endless. Highly detailed 3D airport ground vehicle models included! For use with FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D.

Video: https://youtu.be/1Ax6-uWBJvk
timest

Re: REX Worldwide Airports HD

Post by timest »

It's now released!
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

Very good Tim, The best of luck with the new release, Looks fantastic
timest

Post by timest »

Poppet wrote:Very good Tim, The best of luck with the new release, Looks fantastic
Cheers Elaine and thank you for your kind words!
nealmac

Post by nealmac »

Tim,

I've only just stumbled across this project and I'm blown away by it. I'll definitely be buying this. I'll never need to buy a 3rd party airport again lol.
Best Regards,

Neal McCullough.
nealmac

Post by nealmac »

Just to update, I went out and bought it, about 3 hours after seeing this thread lol. I'm generally not an impulse buyer but this product really caught my attention.

I have to say I'm loving it so far. I don't have the best system in the world for running P3D but it's certainly managable with the sliders pulled back. My main concern was whether or not the new textures would affect my framerates, and I have to say, even using the HD textures, there's very little, if any, loss in frames per second.

Well done to the guys at REX.
Best Regards,

Neal McCullough.
timest

Post by timest »

Hi Neal,

I'm glad you're enjoying! Thank you for your kind words and support.

If you run into any troubles, please post on our support forum.
RazorEQX

Post by RazorEQX »

I just bought this because well... im a huge fan of REX products and I was truely impressed with the level of detail it added to the ground and object mesh to airports in large and small cities.. even small town landing fields, without the use of scenery packages. I live in Central Ohio and well lets just say the scenery packages out there are limited ( non actually LOL)