....again issues about Multichannel system

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
sisoffi

....again issues about Multichannel system

Post by sisoffi »

hello everyone, I'm still experimenting with multichannel more and more with big problems,
not even having any support now from this forum.

I use a system for which my cockpit has a prepare3d at minimum settings on the host that sends the whole view to the two client PCs dedicated to the view. The problem is that the host should be part of the scene with a portion of the view but in reality the view is 180 degrees total and as I well understand how to make this view make it only a portion of the whole visual.

the synchronization between the PCs is disastrous, if by chance a client crashes the whole system remains blocked waiting for the client to unlock, but it almost seems like you know a problem for which the client remains locked and the PC must also reset it (there is no way to close prepar)

3. external weather, prepar does not have a real internal weather, so when you try to inject an external weather to the host, this sends to the clients that often freeze as a percentage of loading, always blocking the whole system.

thank you to all can support this bueatiful system but very poor of informations.
FredK

Re: ....again issues about Multichannel system

Post by FredK »

Have you tried WideView for multi-channel? Works reasonably well.
sisoffi

Re: ....again issues about Multichannel system

Post by sisoffi »

hi Frank,
yes wideview and opuFSI 8tht is better than videview oboslete).
The Multichannel prepar have very good fetures like control landing lights, perfect AI traffic, weather sync and time.

In any case i found that theclinets need to have the exact copy of p3d host and for thatbigproblem i had.

Simone