Weapons on Spitfire

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
SimFly

Weapons on Spitfire

Post by SimFly »

Hi,

I saw this thread but wondered what the resolution as the user never answered:

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130699

Anyone know why it didn't work as I'm having exactly the same problems.

Thanks
Chris
Clifton Crane
Lockheed Martin

Re: Weapons on Spitfire

Post by Clifton Crane »

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forums.

What steps have you tried so far? Do you have any Content Errors? Starting with an existing loadout and gun definition from the F-16's that we ship with may be of some help narrowing down the cause. It may also be of help to add the WeaponsGauge to the aircraft's panel.cfg that you are trying to setup. This will allow you to select stations and fire the individual weapons, countermeasure, or gun systems.

Thanks.
Clifton Crane
Prepar3D® Software Engineer Sr.
SimFly

Re: Weapons on Spitfire

Post by SimFly »

Hi Clifton,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried copying the code from the F16 on to the A2A spitfire that I have and edited the Aircraft.cfg so that the guns point to the appropriate place but nothing happens when I press the button for firing guns.

The thread that i mentioned in the previous post has a setup for a Spitfire that looked interesting and the thread poster said that he had sorted it but never put what the resolution was I was hoping to find out what that was so I could try it for myself.

Thanks
Chris