P3D 4.1 Missing Global Textures?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
PilotZing

P3D 4.1 Missing Global Textures?

Post by PilotZing »

I've been trying to find a memory leak with P3D and it seems like I'm missing textures in the Scenery\World\Texture folder. The application gets stuck trying to locate the same files as is evident in the image attached.

I tried the repair tool and no luck, I haven't found anything in regards to these files, but what am I missing to get these back or is there something that can be done to get it to stop trying to constantly load them?

aeronauta

Re: P3D 4.1 Missing Global Textures?

Post by aeronauta »

Those files are autogen , but do you have any add ons??

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
PilotZing

Post by PilotZing »

I do have addons. I tried to do a flight out of Wake Island being about as remote as possible and the files names were different but it really wanted .agn files.

I let P3D run for a file and it REALLY wanted 301b2an1.agn when in game FPS went from 60 down to 5. That's the only file procmon was showing failed attempts to find.
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Best way is to remove all addons and repeat the flight and see if the poblem shows , if not add the add ons one at a time and see , if it happens then report here with as much detailas possible..

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
PilotZing

Post by PilotZing »

I will try that and report back. It seems to be localized to a specific area. I left the same plane at FSDT KORD Overnight and woke up to no memory leak. But I shall continue testing!