P3D Pro Plus MultiChannel vs. WideView?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
FredK

P3D Pro Plus MultiChannel vs. WideView?

Post by FredK »

Hi All

I have been using WideView for my multi-channel (multi-computer) displays for over a decade now. Presently I am using it with P3D. For the most part it runs very well and is very easy to set up. Frame rates are excellent although I will get some micro stutters when using high AI settings at large airports with a lot of scenery. I use FS Global Real Weather for my weather generator since it ensures 100% synchronization of clouds and also improves performance of WideView significantly since the weather is broadcast independently from WideView. WideView cost is insignificant as compared to P3D Pro Plus.

So my question is....What exactly is the advantage of P3D Pro Plus over WideView for a multi-channel setup? Are there any previous WideView usres here who can comment? I am certainly curious about P3D Pro Plus for multi-channel use, but the performance comments I am reading on this forum seem to be much worse than what I am getting with WideView. Or am I misunderstanding it all?
NatCrea

Re: P3D Pro Plus MultiChannel vs. WideView?

Post by NatCrea »

Stick with WideView for now Fred.

Nat
www.simulatorvisuals.com