[RESOLVED] can I save a flight enroute?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
gklasson

[RESOLVED] can I save a flight enroute?

Post by gklasson »

in FSX I was able to 'SAVE' a flight while enroute. this allowed me to come back to that position at a later time. I use this while practicing IAP's. I generally set up this technique so that I can practice IFR approaches into Class ,C,D airports without having to fly each from a departure airport.

I have tried this now a couple of times in P3D and the flight is saved as the full flight even though I saved it in mid flight. which means that when I go back and load the saved flight I am back at my departure airport and forced to fly the whole mission again.
Daveo

Re: can I save a flight enroute?

Post by Daveo »

My flights save ok and picks up where it left off using either FSUIPC Autosave function or saving manually.
V 3.3.5
Dave Opper
ESSB
gklasson

Re: can I save a flight enroute?

Post by gklasson »

Thanks for your response

I did figure out what I was missing... when I saved flights in FSX I could load the saved flight from the flight plan page... it appears in P3D that I needed to load from the Scenario page... working fine now