[RESOLVED] Scene5 Corrupt Every Time I Download

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
joshbusick63

[RESOLVED] Scene5 Corrupt Every Time I Download

Post by joshbusick63 »

Hey Guys,

As the topic states, every single time I have tried to download the "scene5" file, it states that it is corrupt. I had the same problem with all of the other files, but after using a download manager, all but this one were fixed. I have tried re-downloading it about 5 times now, and still am experiencing the same issue. The version of Prepar3d that I am attempting to install is the 4.2.21.24048 build. I have followed all of the recommended steps that were given on the forum poist by the developers to no avail. Is there anyone else that is having this same issue, or that has solved this in the past?

Thanks!
joshbusick63

Re: Scene5 Corrupt Every Time I Download

Post by joshbusick63 »

Update to this:

Each new time I have downloaded the scene5, the check sum has been different every single time. Not sure if this helps with anything but it is something I noticed.
Clifton Crane
Lockheed Martin

Post by Clifton Crane »

Hello,

Which version of Prepar3D are you trying to download (Academic, Professional, Professional Plus)?
Thanks.
Clifton Crane
Prepar3D® Software Engineer Sr.
joshbusick63

Post by joshbusick63 »

Clifton Crane wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 pm Hello,

Which version of Prepar3D are you trying to download (Academic, Professional, Professional Plus)?
Thanks.
Thanks for the reply! I am attempting to install the Academic License. I also attempted to download the file on another computer, and still got the same problem with the checksum.
joshbusick63

Post by joshbusick63 »

Update:

I was able to get the file onto my computer by having a friend download the file and send it to me via email. Kind of a pain in the butt, but whatever.