License redemption limit?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
niross

License redemption limit?

Post by niross »

I am quite new to this sadly, so bare with me.
I recently reformatted and partitioned my SSD which held all my games. Now in doing so I had changed a few file locations for P3D which things were all out of wack installing double not loading add-ons etc etc.
So of course I would drag and drop the files into the recycling bin / empty and then reinstall P3D.
This is all over the course of about 3 days.. I know it says 2 business days it should be dealt with, BUT this occurred yesterday around 1:23PM EST... So what are the chances my activations will be reset before the weekend...

Thanks!
WarpD

Re: License redemption limit?

Post by WarpD »

Holiday weekend in the U.S.

You should not ever do what you did, ever. Uninstall Prepar3D to recover your license.
Ed Wilson
Senior Developer
Mindstar Aviation
niross

Post by niross »

Well... I uninstalled it correctly through the setup/repair menu. Tried installing it again, but gives me the same "no activation remaining".
Kayla Dillon

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

You will have to email licensing@prepar3d.com with your license ID to have your license deactivated.

As WarpD said, it is a holiday weekend. Business will resume as normal on Monday.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer