Carenado A36 Radio

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
NorCal

Post by NorCal »

The Learning Center has info on the radio but It's not installed in the A36. Is there a (default) radio w/in P3D or do I have to buy a Add-on A36 in order to get a radio. I really like this plane.
Snave

Post by Snave »

Look at the two GPS panels - Nav at the bottom. Radios at the top...
No door is closed to an open mind.
Cats open doors...
ETNWHVAC

Re: Carenado A36 Radio

Post by ETNWHVAC »

The radios on the BE36 by Carenado has a problem. Basically they are crossed if using top and bottom radios under specific situation the decimals for nav2 move the com1 decimals. Carenado knows this and fixed it on their paid version with service pack. I ask them if they were planing to release a fix for their P3D version and their answer was inconclusive. Perhaps LM need to apply some pressure on Carenado to release a patch for their version.
jiva602

Re:

Post by jiva602 »

NorCal wrote:The Learning Center has info on the radio but It's not installed in the A36. Is there a (default) radio w/in P3D or do I have to buy a Add-on A36 in order to get a radio. I really like this plane.
Hello,

I have recently switched from FSX SE to P3D and am so far really glad that I did. I typically fly low and slow with my C182 from A2A but have recently started flying the default A36 and I REALLY like it.

For the most part I fly on the PilotEdge network but have yet to try the A36. Has anyone been using using a GTN 750 mod or other addons successfully with this? At this point, having already spent a decent sum on scenery and gear, I do not mind buying the A36 directly from Carenado if that will allow me to get the most out f this plane.

Some have told me to get the A2A Comanche since it has full F1 750 integration ready to go. Suggestions?

Thanks
uksfpred

Post by uksfpred »

I have also only recently made the switch .. and i haven't looked back!

I love the default Carenado A36.

Currently I am doing a global tour with this plane, and once i make the next hop and taxi to parking I save the tour and continue the next leg the next time i get chance, so that i am using the 'same' aircraft through and not loading a 'new' one each time.. Really enjoying it . , ,

last night I learnt what to do when the manifold pressure starts dropping and how to resolve it . .phew. .and also did my first ILS 'no hands' landing at Belfast Int airport :)
jiva602

Post by jiva602 »

uksfpred wrote:I have also only recently made the switch .. and i haven't looked back!

I love the default Carenado A36.

Currently I am doing a global tour with this plane, and once i make the next hop and taxi to parking I save the tour and continue the next leg the next time i get chance, so that i am using the 'same' aircraft through and not loading a 'new' one each time.. Really enjoying it . , ,

last night I learnt what to do when the manifold pressure starts dropping and how to resolve it . .phew. .and also did my first ILS 'no hands' landing at Belfast Int airport :)
Sounds like a lot of fun. I am thinking of doing something very similar starting next week. I will probably start in Washington state or Oregon, we'll. The A36 is very satisfying to fly.

See you in the skies :)