Lockheed L-1011 TriStar

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
Maxs

Lockheed L-1011 TriStar

Post by Maxs »

With the recent addition of the C-130 Hercules in V4.3 it is time to add the most magnificent aircraft Lockheed has ever made, the L-1011 TriStar.
There is already a very good 3D model from CaptainSim, that is available up to V3 but not V4. Maybe you can team up for a V4 Version.
There is also a Just Flight version available. Given that there already a Just Flight Connie in P3D, maybe that's also an option but unfortunately it's not as good looking as the Captain Sim.

Another wish would be a Lockheed L-188 Electra, Lockheed C-141 Loadmaster and a Lockheed Starliner L-1649.
Maxs

Re: Lockheed L-1011 TriStar

Post by Maxs »

I just have noticed that the new C-130 seems to be by Captain Sim. If that is true, that's the first step to implement their TriStar also!
sibbe83

Post by sibbe83 »

I'll leave aircraft up to 3rd party developers, not LM. LM should instead focus on improving the core sim, not adding new aircraft. After all, default airplanes are the first I delete when I reinstall P3D.
Maxs

Post by Maxs »

sibbe83 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:15 pm I'll leave aircraft up to 3rd party developers, not LM. LM should instead focus on improving the core sim, not adding new aircraft. After all, default airplanes are the first I delete when I reinstall P3D.
All recently added aircraft are third party addons from Carenado, Milviz, Justflight, CaptainSim and others that have been included as standard aircraft.
That's what I have in mind, a cooperation with well established 3rd party creators.Their inhouse capability should focus on the core sim but they can include work from other as they've done with the above mentioned or with others like ORBX.
sibbe83

Post by sibbe83 »

To feature aircrafts or products from other developers would certainly come with a high cost in licensing.