Saved Time vs. System Time when loading saved scenario

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
mtbparker

Saved Time vs. System Time when loading saved scenario

Post by mtbparker »

Good morning,

I have a feature request for your consideration. Can you add the ability, when saving a scenario, to specify which time to load the next time a scenario is loaded - system time or saved time? Here's the use case I'm thinking of.

I save scenarios where I locate my aircraft at a certain airport, parking spot, hangar, etc. I then save it to then reuse at a later date. Say, for example, I locate my aircraft at my home base and would like to quickly load that scenario the next time I start my simulator. However, it saves and reloads the time with the scenario. I'd like my scenario to load using the current system time instead of the saved time. That way, if I sit down at my sim at, say, 2:00pm in the afternoon, it will load with the sim set to 2:00pm in the afternoon. In my way of using this, it makes achieving that tiny bit more realism a simpler thing to do. Currently, I have to load the scenario and reset the time which forces a 2nd load of the scenery and autogen.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tom