impossible to host a MPsession

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
Forza42

Post by Forza42 »

hello

i have the P3D v2.5.12946.0, simconnect 2.5.0.0
ports 6112-6122 are open into my routeur and P3D is authorized within my firewall .....

People doesn't see my public session .... what can i do more?
thanks
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

If what you say is correct , there is no reason for others to not be able to connect to your public IP address...now make sure your internal IP has not changed (so the router is routing the ports to YOU), the users have your IP address ( the routers have a way to change it without telling you) in your inet browser google "my IP"

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
Forza42

Post by Forza42 »

all settings i m using for P3D are the same as FSX or other games i host.
I really don't know what to do more :S
virtuasim

Post by virtuasim »

Hi Jorge,
We're a group of aviation professionals with expertise in the development of aviation training aids (software/hardware) and we did start-up a well funded company whose main objective is to develop training using VR technologies. We are very interested in using Prepar3D as our development platform, but we do have same key issues, beyond our knowledge, that we wish to discuss/clarify with someone with the level of experience you seem to hold, from the posts we have read.
As such, we would be very interested in having a skype chat with you, in a consulting basis, should you agree.
Looking forward to talking to you.
Best regards,
mariodotvirtuasim at gdotcom