Drop of fps by switch view

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
Nicola67

Drop of fps by switch view

Post by Nicola67 »

Hello everyone
Yesterday I bought prepare3d Academic version, all went well until I start to flight with the F-22 and other default airplanes, just to do a test.
I selected the F-22 and do a test flight (even because is the "default" airplane which compares in the menu so for a question of practicality I chose it), however the simulator starts in the cockpit of F-22 with 100-120 fps, but when i switch other views camera by pressing the key "S" fps drop at 6-7.
The other aircraft such as king air 350, baron 58, unlike the F-22, start in the cockpit with very low fps, the only airplane that works fine is the A-36 Bonanza, i don't know why :(
All this with no add-ons, i do a test with prepare3d straight out of the box, but if the problem will be fixed I want to buy add-ons such as ORBX, REX, Aerosoft Airports ecc
I've tried to follow many tips already in other forum (included in p3d forum) but nothing went well, there were other people who had my same issue.
I've tried to do doble right click to delete gnereted files, nothing.
I deleted the config files many times but nothing happen.
I modify the 3D settings :
* Inside NCP > Prepar3D.exe I changed
--Antialiasing - Mode --> Enhance the Application Setting
--Power Management Mode --> Prefer Maximum Performance
--Vertical Sync --> Use the 3D application setting
I did a lot of tweaks using nvidia inspector
Also I reinstall tons of times p3d
I'm not very expert with this things, if you could help me, I'll appreciate that.
Here my PC spec:

Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB
RAM: 32 gb RAM DDR4 2400 MHZ
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.2 GHz