V4.5 Crashes on Loading World-Wide Weather

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
trispeedster

V4.5 Crashes on Loading World-Wide Weather

Post by trispeedster »

So I have been using FSX since it first released and I have been making and manipulating addons every since, but I shot myself in the foot with this new thing.

Back story: I have the add on UTLive and I wanted to upgrade some of the aircraft liveries. I was reading online that this was possible and someone recommended I use FLAi for the liveries and add them to UTLive. So I installed FLAi, which adds them to the SimObjects/Airplanes folder and I tried referencing that folder for UTLive to look at for the new liveries. I couldn't get it to work, so in a bind I decided to remove the folders in SimObjects and directly to the UTLive addon folder. After some mods in the UTLive app, I started P3d and it started asking about multiple entries for the Airplanes I moved, so I went into the Simobjects and made sure I removed those planes. I loaded P3D again, I got the same popups for multiple entries. I just click "OK" on all of them and then the sim loaded in "Virtualization mode". When ever I loaded any of the SimObjects (sans airplanes because it wouldn't see that folder or whatever) the sim would crash when loading World-Wide Weather. I uninstalled/reinstalled... nothing. I eventually found on a forum to remove the Simobject.cfg/.xml files and it fixed it. Everything came up and worked, except when I got the loading screen of World-Wide Weather it crashes to desktop still.

I've gone through and removed every addon and every thing except P3D. Still crashes. I unistalled, cleaned disk, rebooted, removed all addons, reinstalled... Still crashes on World-Wide Weather. I found something about dxdiag, and the DXdaig can be found here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KOh1D1 ... sp=sharing with the crashes showing:

"Fault bucket 1500650351373653133, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Prepar3D.exe
P2: 4.5.12.30293
P3: 5cd47aad
P4: KERNELBASE.dll
P5: 10.0.17763.737
P6: 7416f3ae
P7: c0020001
P8: 0000000000039129
P9:
P10: "

I'm about to wipe the PC and just start over because I can find a fix.