Here We Go Again... More Autogen Problems

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
rockliffe

Here We Go Again... More Autogen Problems

Post by rockliffe »

[EDITED TO ADHERE TO FORUM USER AGREEMENT] The problem is, there are so many things I like about P3D. The only thing I really hated about P3D up until today, was the abysmal blurry and slow loading photoscenery textures. That has now been sorted and my sim looks absolutely awesome. BUT... I am now experiencing the thing which has been widely reported, but I have never previously experienced... disappearing autogen. I installed v4.4 last week and every flight since then, I experience autogen disappearing, usually after a flight in the NGX. Today I flew from Pula in Croatia to Stuttgart, about 450 miles, by the time I descended north of the alps in Southern Germany, there was no autogen whatsoever. Nada, nothing, zilch! I have read many posts about this issue but not found any which offer a solution. Many posts have also reported the issue is with stock P3d too, so it doesn't seem to be a question of over taxing things. BTW, I need to add, that I'm running at medium settings and locked framerates, with a more than capable rig. I've been looking on the P3d forum, but still not found any resolution. I would be grateful if someone from LM dev team could offer some input on this. Thank you.