Conveyor Belts

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
matthewpow

Conveyor Belts

Post by matthewpow »

Anyone have any ideas what these objects are? They look default. Shows up at some airports (so far, I've noticed KPHX and ZGGG), and they are at every gate, looking like they are in the path of static jetways (see top-down picture). Anyone have this issue? Image Image

Note: Not really sure how to insert images, haven't posted in these forums much. If you right click on the image icon and press "open in new tab", it will lead to a Lightshot page with the images.
Matthew Simmons
downscc

Re: Conveyor Belts

Post by downscc »

Dan Downs
KCRP
matthewpow

Post by matthewpow »

Thanks. These are what the pictures are.
Matthew Simmons
matthewpow

Post by matthewpow »

I don't expect anyone to be able to identify the objects (that would be impressive indeed) but is there possibly any way to check what objects are being loaded? I've come to realize it's at various locations around the world, sometimes it's also not at all gates. For example, I was in DFW by FSDT and at all terminals except a small satellite terminal, there were jetways, however at the satellite, it was the weird belts. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Matthew Simmons
WarpD

Post by WarpD »

Luggage conveyors.
Ed Wilson
Senior Developer
Mindstar Aviation