[Prepar3d 2.2] AI?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
josh4forest1

Post by josh4forest1 »

Hi guys great work with 2.2,

Not normally one to post on here as I known there's a hell of a lot of topics.

In short I'm using WOAI it works great, happy as Larry with that. 2 things I was wondering:

1) What is the AI timer in 2.2 before the AI disappears. Like holding short of the runway they eventually disappear after no movement, I know it was 5 minutes in FSX what is it here and is there away to increase it as I've seen a few vanish at the busier airports like EGKK..

2) Is there a way to manage AI, when I use to play around on FSX I used a program called AI smooth, this prevented go arounds and you could set it to how you wanted the AI to be managed and it put them into holds if needed. It's a free piece of software which sadly doesn't work here, is there a workaround this?

Again great work with 2.2 these are only slight things, thanks again

Josh
Luis Vargas

Post by Luis Vargas »

I'm waiting for a genuine AI traffic for P3D2. I have MyTraffic, it works well but generates issues with taxiways. WOAI was for FS9. Is there already a FSX/PD3 version?
josh4forest1

Post by josh4forest1 »

But the FSX.exe in The P3D root folder.

Install WOAI as standard into FSX pointing in to the P3d folder where the fsx.exe is.

Should work straight away...
josh4forest1

Post by josh4forest1 »

*Bump*
Joost1

Post by Joost1 »

I copied the P3D.exe file in the root folder (I installed P3D in E:/)and renamed it FSX.exe but the WOAI-installer only gives the option Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and it is greyed out so i can't choose FSX. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance