Traffic ToolBox

SDK supports Prepar3D’s philosophy of an open development architecture and encourages third parties to bring new innovations with improved add-ons and training content.
aeronauta

Traffic ToolBox

Post by aeronauta »

I have a carrier placed with a traffic bgl file , I am close to it and launch the Traffic toolBox and the carrier does not appear in the map. I am also having problems creating the schedules.dat file as the examples in the SDK are all for AC from ICAO to ICAO , is it possible to create traffic files for boats?? I am using FSX traffic files but would like to compile one with the P3D SDK. I use the following cmd and the result is there but no ship.

"D:\sdk v4\World\Traffic\TrafficDatabaseBuilder.exe" /boatTerminals=term_CVN.csv /BoatRoutes=routes_CVN.csv /BoatTypes=Boat_Types_CVN.csv /AutoSchedule=no /Schedules=Schedule_CVN.dat /output=trafficCVN_JAR.bgl
C:\Users\jrold\term_CVN.csv : Reading boat terminal data...
C:\Users\jrold\Boat_Types_CVN.csv : Reading boat type data...
C:\Users\jrold\routes_CVN.csv : Reading boat route data...
C:\Users\jrold\trafficCVN_JAR.bgl : Saving object types...
C:\Users\jrold\trafficCVN_JAR.bgl : Saving object instances...
C:\Users\jrold\trafficCVN_JAR.bgl : Saving spatial cells...
C:\Users\jrold\trafficCVN_JAR.bgl : Saving boat routes...

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
aeronauta

Re: Traffic ToolBox

Post by aeronauta »

Also there is a typo in the SDK Traffic Toolbox section.

/AutoSchedule parameter
The /AutoSchedule parameter allows you to control whether the TrafficDatabaseBuilder automatically generates AI traffic routes and schedules. The default is Yes. You can use /AutoRoute=no in conjunction with the /Schedules parameter if you want to see only AI traffic for which you have created routes and schedules.

AutoRoute is an invalid parameter should be AutoSchedule...

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Hi Jorge,

Do the files referenced in the response here answer this question? https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 09#p187309

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Thank you Rob , yes by this time I had figured out a few things so I have a Carrier working on a smal round trip as in the other post.

Jorge
Jorge Roldan