Controle in aircraft?

SDK supports Prepar3D’s philosophy of an open development architecture and encourages third parties to bring new innovations with improved add-ons and training content.
DCA-1161

Controle in aircraft?

Post by DCA-1161 »

Can a Controller file be placed in an aircraft with the [smokesystem] instruction?
I have an effect file that launces one paratrooper at a time , but if I add more particles to launce more paratrooper, they appear behind the first one instead of in front. Because a controller file is fixed on a location I thought I could launce more paratroopers from the same location. Thanks in advance.
Roy
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: Controle in aircraft?

Post by Rob McCarthy »

We'll investigate this and get back to you.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Is the effect properly attached to the aircraft? Also why is using the smokesystem desired?

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
DCA-1161

Post by DCA-1161 »

I apologize for the late response. Yes, the effect is properly attached to the aircraft, because the paratroopers correctly came out of the paratrooper door. I use the smokesystem to activate the effect with the I-key. Meanwhile I have been playing with the effect file. I found out that if I enlarge the life time of the Emitters more paratroopers are launched and with the use of a delay in a nice sequence. So now with one hit on the I-key I now get 28 paratroopers jump.
I am still interested whether a Control file can also be placed in an aircraft.
Roy