2 problems

Discuss on the SimConnect SDK can be used by programmers to write add-on components for Prepar3D
frangollo

2 problems

Post by frangollo »

Hello friends, when will the Simconnect be fixed for the Prepar3d v.4?
And I can not download the SDK that has 90 megabytes and I download it in 60 seconds and only 20 megabytes
aeronauta

Re: 2 problems

Post by aeronauta »

Frangollo , There is no problem with P3D V4 simconnect, what problems are you experiencin? give some info please..
Also download problems are to do mainly with your connection , maybe talk to your ISP about it or use a download manager as recommended by LM..

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
frangollo

Post by frangollo »

Hi Jack, I have MCP, an EFIS, and an FMC's OpenCockpits that I use with the Prosim.

With version P3D v.3.4 never had problems since all the autopilot, worked me very well, altitude, vertical altitude, heading... worked all perefectamente.
Now with the P3D v.4 nothing works.

People say that you have the same problem, I bought the FSUIPC 5 but they say the problem is with the P3D Simconnect v.4
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Your add ons may require different version of simconnect , try loading one from here ...repar3d V4\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
Gent

Post by Gent »

There is a bug in V4 that prevents programs like Spad.Next and GoFlight interface tool from working fully. Prosim may have the same problem. As I have read on other forums, a fix has been found and will hopefully be in the first update. Until then we just have to wait.

Terry
frangollo

Post by frangollo »

Thanks Jorge, I have put the Simconnect in the direction I have indicated but the same problem persists.
Do I have the SDK installed but I need to have it installed?

Terry I think you'll have to be patient as you say and expect to find the solution possibly in a next update. Thanks again to the two
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

No you do not need the SDK for anything unless you are a developer..and Terry is right I am also waiting for the Fix so I can have Spad.next work via simconnect with Lvars..

Jorge
Jorge Roldan