C-130J

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
coastie13

C-130J

Post by coastie13 »

Don't know if this is the place to do this, but a friend of mine has this and I was going to get this one also due to the fact that it has a HC-130 and the J model. I use FSX still and was a little disappointed in some of the scenery, yes it is more detailed, but in some places like the desert in AZ there is pretty much nothing. Main thing is that the C-130 is a little Captain simish. I know not a word. I was hoping the J model would be with the correct panel it's not. Come on Lockheed, The best aircraft ever made and made by you, is very sub par. I have a better J model in FSX. I did like that you brought back the starting sequence.

Not to rant, but does the ORBX work better in Prepar3d, and can you make a decent glass panel for the J model.
Was thinking of using this as a training method for new recruits, but need a panel that works right. Also how about a Jayhawk????

Thanks
JB3DG

Re: C-130J

Post by JB3DG »

Milviz has a 130J coming up that will indeed have the proper glass panel.
Jonathan Bleeker
Milviz systems dev

Formerly known as Naruto-kun
coastie13

Re: C-130J

Post by coastie13 »

Great! I will be looking forward to that.