How to add helicopter model

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
SLEO

How to add helicopter model

Post by SLEO »

Hi all , since i am new user of Prepar3D, i want to ask about how to add new helicopter model(Sikorsky S-333) to Prepar3D ,is there any already build model for this type, if not how to make it ?

Thanks
aeronauta

Re: How to add helicopter model

Post by aeronauta »

My first suggestion is to search to find if there is amodel available (freeware or payware) , my second one is for you to read the learning centre section on modeling objects and learn how to create one...(Prepar3d v4\Learning Center.chm)

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
SLEO

Post by SLEO »

aeronauta wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:09 am My first suggestion is to search to find if there is amodel available (freeware or payware) , my second one is for you to read the learning centre section on modeling objects and learn how to create one...(Prepar3d v4\Learning Center.chm)

Jorge
thanks, but how to add some behavioral to that object ,so i could use it to fly ,is it through adding some simulation variables or how ?

thanks
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

SLEO, I would need to cut and paste the whole section of the learning centre SDK on modeling and sim objects , have a look and see..also have a look at this forum ..https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB