Multichannel & ProSim737 flight model: stuck on "Loading Aircraft List"

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
pierrevw

Multichannel & ProSim737 flight model: stuck on "Loading Aircraft List"

Post by pierrevw »

Hi flying friends,

I use ProSim737 along with P3D v4.4 in multichannel mode. But the problem I report here is not depending on v4.4 as it already occurred with 4.3 and 4.2 (and maybe also with earlier versions, don't remember). ProSim could not help me to solve this issue, so I try to find some help in this community.

The aircraft flight model I use is ProSim Boeing 737 v3, but again it was already an issue with v2. This flight model is installed on the host and on all client computers.

Description: if I start the host computer with a scenario including the ProSim B737, all client stations will fail to start, keeping stuck during the loading, displaying the message "Loading Aircraft List" indefinitely. P3D is not frozen, it is not an application crash, it seems just to be waiting for something that doesn't exist in this "Aircraft List".
The only workaround I found consists on starting all computers (host and clients) with a default aircraft, then to manually select the PS B737. It then loads.

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Pierre
Pierre Van Walleghem
Brussels Flight Simulators
"where computers fly"
pierrevw

Re: Multichannel & ProSim737 flight model: stuck on "Loading Aircraft List"

Post by pierrevw »

PS: I already posted this issue on 14 Jun 2018, but the topic is now closed so I can not reply there. But the workaround I thought I found doesn't work, so the question remains open...
Pierre Van Walleghem
Brussels Flight Simulators
"where computers fly"