P3Dv4 Incorrect Data

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
rwcatherall

P3Dv4 Incorrect Data

Post by rwcatherall »

The following data needs correcting:

FAOR Johannisberg Intl, South Africa

This airport is listed correctly in the Scenery Directory 0605/55410 however if you attempt select the airport it's not found. It is still listed as FAJS under 'Select Airport'. The airport has runways 03R/21L and 03L/21R with ILS available for all runways. However the ILS frequencies 110.30/03L and 110.90/21R do not tune.

I have notice other airports in this new version with missing runways and out of date data do you wish to be advised on this? Regards.

Robert
Max Perry
Lockheed Martin

Re: P3Dv4 Incorrect Data

Post by Max Perry »

Thanks for letting us know! We are working to update the world data but do not have an estimate on when specific regions will be updated. When we do we'll post it in the release notes!
funkyaz77

Post by funkyaz77 »

Hi Max,

Good to hear that you will be updating the World Data as it is a bit dissspointing we are still stuck with 2006 old FSX data.

Can you update Lima as its no longer SPIM but SPJC thanks:)

V4 is good but the data does need to be on par. Even Entertainment licence products have this corrected and LM are a premium Training Platform.

Blessings

Duncan Odgers
Max Perry
Lockheed Martin

Post by Max Perry »

Thanks again Duncan! I look forward to improving the world for everyone!
funkyaz77

Post by funkyaz77 »

@maxperry Yes excellent good to hear :) I know you cant give timeframes but it would be nice if it was within V4 lifecycle :)

Blessings Duncan