Suggestions Needed (Flickering Strobe lights, nav, anti collision, and tower lights with black squares)

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
E175PilotENY

Suggestions Needed (Flickering Strobe lights, nav, anti collision, and tower lights with black squares)

Post by E175PilotENY »

Hello Everyone,

Today I updated my graphics card and started my sim up. When looking in pan mode I noticed that the lights on the wings and fuselage are flashing black squares now including the AI traffic and lighted towers. I have gone through all my settings and turned my scenery to the lowest and worked my way back up. That did nothing to fix the issue. I also went through my graphics card settings and no fix. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Rig: Dell3222HG 32" 165Hz monitor, RTX 3080Ti 32GB GDDR6X, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 4000, intel Core i9-10900K, ROG Maximus XIII Hero
mpni

Re: Suggestions Needed (Flickering Strobe lights, nav, anti collision, and tower lights with black squares)

Post by mpni »

Hi E175PilotENY
Have you deleted your shaders which are in:
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v..\Shaders
Regards
Michel
Blaunarwal

Re: Suggestions Needed (Flickering Strobe lights, nav, anti collision, and tower lights with black squares)

Post by Blaunarwal »

E175PilotENY wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:59 pm Hello Everyone,

Today I updated my graphics card and started my sim up. When looking in pan mode I noticed that the lights on the wings and fuselage are flashing black squares now including the AI traffic and lighted towers. I have gone through all my settings and turned my scenery to the lowest and worked my way back up. That did nothing to fix the issue. I also went through my graphics card settings and no fix. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Rig: Dell3222HG 32" 165Hz monitor, RTX 3080Ti 32GB GDDR6X, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 4000, intel Core i9-10900K, ROG Maximus XIII Hero
Go back to the NVidia Driver before this one. A lot of people have this. It´s not the settings, it´s the driver.
i7- 13900K, 64 GB DDR-5 SDRAM, Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite AX, KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 1-Click OC (24GB)
https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods