brake don't brake

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Alpinobt

brake don't brake

Post by Alpinobt »

sorry for google's translation
I have a problem with parking brakes, when I do the runout and carry the throttle close to the maximum the planes move despite having the brake engaged and the wheels locked, this also by operating the trolley brakes to the maximum.
I solved in part by increasing the braking force from the aircraft.cfg files but I think there is another way, maybe a configuration parameter that for some strange reason failed.
MartinM

Re: brake don't brake

Post by MartinM »

Alpinobt wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:36 am sorry for google's translation
I have a problem with parking brakes, when I do the runout and carry the throttle close to the maximum the planes move despite having the brake engaged and the wheels locked, this also by operating the trolley brakes to the maximum.
I solved in part by increasing the braking force from the aircraft.cfg files but I think there is another way, maybe a configuration parameter that for some strange reason failed.
Yeah. I was wondering too

When I runup the IRIS PC-21 everything green. No move with PB on. I do the same with The IRIS PC-9/A and it goes away like a rocket, even when PB is on.

I hope there is a aircraft.cfg setting that can increase the friction
Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 | Intel i7-9700K | 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S
Alpinobt

Post by Alpinobt »

in aircraft cfg there is the setting toe breks scale which increases the braking force, but since I do it with almost all the models I wanted to know if there is a general parameter to increase friction
MartinM

Post by MartinM »

The brake scalar are both set to 1.0000

Any other idea?
Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 | Intel i7-9700K | 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S