Flying Glitches and Tics

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Trifit65

Flying Glitches and Tics

Post by Trifit65 »

Hello all,

Most all the lightweight aircraft I've been flying have a momentary 20 degree pitch up (for an instance) then back down to level. I have turned off all turbulence settings and difficulty levels but I still get this un-commanded pitch-up every 30 seconds or so.

It makes it real hard when my students are practicing steep turns or other precision maneuvers when I get these un-commanded pitch adjustments like momentary S/W glitches. I've tried many different makes and models of GA aircraft but they are all similar.

Maybe I could try flying in a different part of the country to get rid of the problem??

Has anyone else seen this problem or know how to correct?

Thank you

Tom C
WarpD

Re: Flying Glitches and Tics

Post by WarpD »

I have never seen this behavior. I would suspect you are experiencing unintended control input. Perhaps a spike of movement on the elevator axis.
Ed Wilson
Senior Developer
Mindstar Aviation
einherz

Re: Flying Glitches and Tics

Post by einherz »

hi,, yes, it's look like something wrong with elevation axis of device, you can test it in any other simple flight simulator for check, spikes can be very fast and so undesign in control panel of yoke/joy,, in testing sim have to be sure no filters,, and sim use full analogue way, if no turbulence in the settings and no any weather engine use, is can be only hardware, imo