C-130J has wrong Flight Deck

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Anartenza

C-130J has wrong Flight Deck

Post by Anartenza »

I was very disappointed to find that the C-130J Flight Deck is Still the old model (H?). Any plans in the near future to update the J Model Flight Deck?
superskullmaster

Re: C-130J has wrong Flight Deck

Post by superskullmaster »

Anartenza wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:05 pm I was very disappointed to find that the C-130J Flight Deck is Still the old model (H?). Any plans in the near future to update the J Model Flight Deck?
You are taking issue with the wrong people. The model was created by Captainsim and its over 8 years old. They haven't updated it for their sales so you are out of luck until Milviz is finished with theirs.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

superskullmaster wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:46 pm
Anartenza wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:05 pm I was very disappointed to find that the C-130J Flight Deck is Still the old model (H?). Any plans in the near future to update the J Model Flight Deck?
You are taking issue with the wrong people. The model was created by Captainsim and its over 8 years old. They haven't updated it for their sales so you are out of luck until Milviz is finished with theirs.
Where did you see that the LM C130 model was provided by CaptainSim?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Daube

Post by Daube »

Just like most of the default planes (a few are inherited from FSX), the C-130 was provided by a third-party company.
The CaptainSim C-130 is the only C-130 ever made for FSX, and the repaints for the original payware models will also work on the default C-130 (since it's the same model...).