Black Taxiways and Ramps

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Tamba765

Black Taxiways and Ramps

Post by Tamba765 »

Recently I've noticed that at several airports, all the taxiways and ramp areas appear black, while all the runways display normally. I'm not sure if it's a layer problem or something else. I searched this forum, but didn't find any related posts. This occurs mostly at stock airports. The payware addon airports all appear normal. Any ideas, other than uninstalling, and reinstalling all my addons, which would take several days. This may not be a P3D problem, but I have to start somewhere. Thanks.
Pete Locascio
Pete Locascio
Martyson

Re: Black Taxiways and Ramps

Post by Martyson »

"Recently I've noticed that at several airports, all the taxiways and ramp areas appear black"

Any lines or other data painted in these areas?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Tamba765

Post by Tamba765 »

Yes, all the pavement markings at the gates appear normal.
Pete Locascio
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Tamba765 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:34 pm Yes, all the pavement markings at the gates appear normal.
Which P3D version are you seeing this?

Which specific default airports?

Do you have screenshots to share?
Best Regards,
Tamba765

Post by Tamba765 »

I'm seeing this at all the default airports on the entire planet. I'm using P3Dv4.3, and have been since it was released, with no problems. This is a recent development. I have a screen shot, but I don't see a way to attach it. Just imagine going to any default airport that you have, and seeing all the taxiways solid black and most of the ramp areas the same. I think that paints an accurate picture of my problem. Thanks.
Pete Locascio
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Tamba765 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:55 am I'm seeing this at all the default airports on the entire planet. I'm using P3Dv4.3, and have been since it was released, with no problems. This is a recent development. I have a screen shot, but I don't see a way to attach it. Just imagine going to any default airport that you have, and seeing all the taxiways solid black and most of the ramp areas the same. I think that paints an accurate picture of my problem. Thanks.
Post screenshots info:
http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=122277
Best Regards,