[RESOLVED] No sign of SODE Prepar3D v4.3

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
seanlister1

[RESOLVED] No sign of SODE Prepar3D v4.3

Post by seanlister1 »

Hey guys,

Recently updated to 4.3 and I realised all of my jetways had vanished, no biggie I just thought reinstalling SODE should fix it so I went about doing so to no avail. I've reinstalled SODE about twice now and I've reintsalled SimConnect. SODE is activated in P3D but it isn't appearing in the drop down Add-ons menu only in the menu that is under options. I have no idea what to do here. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sean
Martyson

Re: No sign of SODE

Post by Martyson »

seanlister1 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:25 pm Hey guys,

Recently updated to 4.3 and I realised all of my jetways had vanished, no biggie I just thought reinstalling SODE should fix it so I went about doing so to no avail. I've reinstalled SODE about twice now and I've reintsalled SimConnect. SODE is activated in P3D but it isn't appearing in the drop down Add-ons menu only in the menu that is under options. I have no idea what to do here. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sean
Which version of SODE are you using?
Which airports with SODE compatible jetways are you using (developer/scenery airport/gate example)?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
seanlister1

Post by seanlister1 »

I'm on the latest version, so far I've tested 2 airports that I know have SODE jetways one being Justsim's LFMN and the other being UK2000's EGNT. There's just no jetways visible whatsoever and as stated above SODE isn't visible in the addon dropdown but is in the new addon menu with v4.3.

Kind regards
Sean
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

seanlister1 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:12 pm I'm on the latest version, so far I've tested 2 airports that I know have SODE jetways one being Justsim's LFMN and the other being UK2000's EGNT. There's just no jetways visible whatsoever and as stated above SODE isn't visible in the addon dropdown but is in the new addon menu with v4.3.

Kind regards
Sean
Which SODE version number are you using with P3Dv4.3?
Best Regards,
seanlister1

Post by seanlister1 »

It is 1.6.3
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

seanlister1 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 pm It is 1.6.3
When you installed v163 for P3Dv4.3 did you register it and is it activated?
Maybe do a screenshot.
Best Regards,
seanlister1

Post by seanlister1 »

Yeah it's deinitely registered and activated in the platform manager
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

seanlister1 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:36 pm Yeah it's deinitely registered and activated in the platform manager
I would suggest re-downloading SODE and installing again.

I just checked and SODE is working for me.

Best Regards,
seanlister1

Post by seanlister1 »

Seems that when I'd tried uninstalling it previously it hadn't got rid of it in it's entirety, went through and deleted some left over files from the uninstall, works perfectly now apart from some saying they're out of range. Thank you.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

seanlister1 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:54 pm Seems that when I'd tried uninstalling it previously it hadn't got rid of it in it's entirety, went through and deleted some left over files from the uninstall, works perfectly now apart from some saying they're out of range. Thank you.
You are welcome.
Glad to hear installing SODE v163 worked for you.
Best Regards,