GETTING THE BOOT

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
navyellis

GETTING THE BOOT

Post by navyellis »

I'm here trying to find out why I keep getting booted from P3D! I load everything just fine, I start my aircraft, begin pushback. the sometime between that and in mid flight I get kicked out of the program! it freezes for about 5-10 seconds then I'm back at the desktop...I haven't been able to finish a flight in about 2 months. Its really starting to get frustrating. Below are all of the addons that I can think of.

orbx (global, vector, NA open LC, various areas and airporrts)
PMDG (737,777,747)
majestic (Q400pro)
fslabs A320
active sky for P3D
REX sky Force
Chase plane
SPAD.NEXT
NAVIGRAPH
TFDI 717
flightbeam (SFO,DEN,PHX)
FS dreamteam (all hawaii scenery, KIAD)
FSUIPC
Carenado (CJ2, S550, Phenom 300, Premier 1A)
PTA 2.6

PC Specs: MSI Z270 titanium; 7700K OC:4.Mhz; EVGA GTX980TI; 64GB DDR 4 ram; Corsair Watercool for CPU
aeronauta

Re: GETTING THE BOOT

Post by aeronauta »

Looks by the specs that you Video card is quitting...

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
sunjunkiesi

Post by sunjunkiesi »

This is also a known issue with Rex Skyforce. Try without that.
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Additionally we have general debugging steps that may help isolate the issue if you are still seeing problems after disabling Rex Skyforce.
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=123246

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
fernandito1969

Post by fernandito1969 »

Hi Gentz; Just ran into this topic by doing a search and it's seems like the same problem I'am experiencing in my system. Sometimes aprx 30 min into the "FS2Crew ground events activation" with the PDMG 747 Queen of Skies that recently came out. It has also occurred during flight and prior to land. Aeronata, I had that suspicion for a quite sometime and will take on that suggestion to see what happens.

Thanks!