Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
jrsalter1

Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Postby jrsalter1 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:59 am

Never had an issue installing any version of Prepar3d until 4.5

2 hours of my life I am not going to get back after deleting folders, uninstalling and reinstalling, trying countless fixes from the forums and then to top it all off.....unplugging usb devices just so I can hit the Prepar3d shortcut and watch nothing happen.

POOR!

Martyson

Re: Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Postby Martyson » Tue May 14, 2019 10:34 am

2 hours of my life I am not going to get back after deleting folders, uninstalling and reinstalling, trying countless fixes from the forums and then to top it all off.....unplugging usb devices just so I can hit the Prepar3d shortcut and watch nothing happen.

POOR!
Why did you delete folders?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

pracines

Re: Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Postby pracines » Tue May 14, 2019 11:24 am

POOR!
This YouTube channel has excellent P3D tutorials done by LM staff to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZSfv ... n3A/videos
Win 10 64bit | Z97 Pro | i7 4790 4.6GHz | Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooling |
16GB RAM | GTX 980 | Oculus Rift | 1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s

Return to “Prepar3D Installation and Installer Questions”