Downloaded Professional Plus... but there are no weapon enabled aircraft!?

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
skyflashde

Postby skyflashde » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Did I maybe download the wrong version?

My license says Professional Plus, but I don't see much difference to a normal version. There is one F-22 without weapons and a freeware F-35 without weapons.

There are some other aircraft in the folder, but none are actually flyable, F-16, F-14, F-15, Tornado... are they supposed to be flyable and with weapons? The only aircraft I see with an attachment.xml is the F-16. Non flyable..

Now what exactly is the difference to the Professional version? There must be a reason this version is 2300$ as compared to 200$. What can I do with the Professional Plus that I can't do with the Professional version?

Do I need to redownload?

Saul

Postby Saul » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm sure you have the correct version as those items are not included in my professional version. As to enabling weapons systems I don't know.

Hope you get it sorted out

Regards

Saul

Adam Breed
Lockheed Martin

Postby Adam Breed » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi,

We will be providing a more detailed breakdown of the additional features in Professional Plus, but a key piece is the new weapon system. We do not ship with any weaponized vehicles, but they can be created by following the documentation found in the Learning Center under Prepar3D SDK > SimObject SDK > Weapon Systems. If you have any questions, please let us know!
Prepar3D® Engineering Project Manager

page3d

Postby page3d » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Is there a timeline on when to anticipate a more detailed breakdown? Thanks in advance. Dave.

minime

Postby minime » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:18 am

No there are no enabled aircraft coming with Prepar3d, the user has to enable them himself.

If there are any questions on how to do that please ask them here and I will help you do it. Its basicly just editing of the text files attachments.xml and aircraft.cfg.

Return to “Prepar3D Professional Plus Client Application Questions”