Something to think about for next updates

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
JuanBari

Something to think about for next updates

Postby JuanBari » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:19 am

Goodnight
In this post I mention something that I think many people like me think. And it is about the issue of lag and the violent reduction of fps that generates the dynamic lights using high configurations (since the pc is able to have these configurations) and the large varible of fps, by this I mean that at the moment I can have 50-60 fps but after the moment of interacting with the simulator / airplanes those numbers fall to 30-20 and not only to me but it happens to many people so read these months
I would like to know if you are working on fixing this because it is very annoying to have these problems and more knowing that it is a paid flight simulator (like all) but with the only flight simulator that experienced this kind of problems was with the p3dv4 and punctually from version 4.1 onwards
I hope that with this simple post take into account to give importance in upcoming updates
regards

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”