VR Mode some ideas

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
corbu1

VR Mode some ideas

Postby corbu1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello,
I love native VR mode in P3dv4! Especially flying helicopters in the sim in VR is a beautiful experience. The immersion is great and the situational awarness is beautiful. Hovering in the sim 3d environment feels great. Since using a VR headset I can‘t imagine helosimming with plain 2d monitors anymore. So I really hope LM will further develop native VR mode in P3d.

Besides the beautiful VR experience we already can enjoy in P3d, some things are already working better in v4.1 now like activating switches and buttons, there some other things making it still a bit tricky and I‘d like to request a few ideas in future vetsions of P3d.

- easy access to the Main menu without the need lifting of the headset.
- open windows in VR mode for ATC, gauges and views.
- enhancing speed and stability in VR Mode, I‘d be curious if GPU SLI support could help enhancing speed.

Thank you for the VR experience in P3dv4. Keep up the work on it!!!

Klaus

Lipuprepar3d

Re: VR Mode some ideas

Postby Lipuprepar3d » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:49 pm

+1

RCFlyer

Re: VR Mode some ideas

Postby RCFlyer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Absolutely agree with the request for ability to view windows (gps, radio, etc.) in the VR cockpit. At this point, with 4.2, that is the only reason for me to continue to use Flyinside.

Really good advances in 4.2.

Thanks LM guy and gals.

Danny

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”