DATABASE airports Prepar3D

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
NEPTUNE

DATABASE airports Prepar3D

Postby NEPTUNE » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi guys

As you know dated them airports in the simu are for certain airports to remove or renamed or redone on a new platform in the reality.

What we have is the ones used since 2008 in database only Meigs Field was removed .

so many other change as SEQU to SEQM And changed place on MAP

The problem is with airacs uptodate every month in the FMC you don't find the new name .

I shall want to know if in a near future a solution or a modification would be brought to this database and what it is finally updated?

best Regards

Patrick

cnoblesd01

Re: DATABASE airports Prepar3D

Postby cnoblesd01 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:03 pm

++1

Many airports have changed (LTBA for example: RWY 36L/R is now 35L/R) so the NAVDATA doesn't come close to matching anymore. Same with Parking/Gates/Stalls.

Base "world" needs a good update.

Dros02

Re: DATABASE airports Prepar3D

Postby Dros02 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 am

I belive this program can help you. It will change runway designations, airport identifiers, gps approaches/ departures, VORs/ DMEs, you name it. I requires purchase ($8) and a subscription to Navigraph, but a one time install can bring the sim right up to date. Find it here. https://www.fsaerodata.com/

Cheers,

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”